The A2C is thrilled to announce that two new administrators have been appointed to its Board of Directors: Manon Goudreault, President of dada communications and Aurélie Pinceloup, General Manager at Agence Rinaldi.
“It is with great pride that I join the Board of Directors of the A2C. Our presence clearly demonstrates that small and large agencies can sit at the same table to discuss common issues. While the advertising industry is prosperous and essential to Quebec’s economy, it has yet to be recognized as such. Beyond the borders of every single agency, the industry deserves to be acknowledged for its real and tangible positive impact. In addition, regardless of their size, agencies are currently experiencing challenges in attracting and retaining qualified resources. I, as a member of the board, intend to defend and invest myself in those two different issues. To have a significant contribution, not only for dada, but for our industry as a whole. ” said Manon Goudreault.
Manon and Aurélie were elected by members of the A2C who were gathered yesterday for the annual general meeting in Montreal. In addition, the A2C welcomes Veronique Desrosiers, co-president of Écorce, a new Secretary-Treasurer to its Executive Board.
“We are happy to welcome Manon and Aurélie to the Board of Directors. Thanks to their respective perspectives and experiences, we’ll be able to continue to ensure a representation and diversity of voices within the Board. Moreover, it also means that the Board has once again achieved a 50:50 ratio of men and women.” said François Lacoursière, Chair of the Board of Directors and Executive Vice-President, Senior Partner at Sid Lee.
The 2017-2018 members of the Board of Directors are:
– François Lacoursière (Sid Lee), Chair
– Jan-Nicolas Vanderveken (Havas Montreal), Incumbent Vice-President
– Benoit Cartier (CART1ER), Vice-President
– Véronique Desrosiers (Écorce), Secretary-Treasurer
– Karine Courtemanche (Touché!), Administrator
– Louis Duchesne (Cossette), Administrator
– Manon Goudreault (dada communications), Administrator
– Jean-François Mallette (DDB Canada), Administrator
– Aurélie Pinceloup (Agence Rinaldi), Administrator
– Mylène Savoie (McCann Montréal), Administrator
– Dominique Villeneuve, President and CEO, A2C
The A2C would like to take this opportunity to thank its former administrators for their significant contribution: Marc Lanouette, President of TANK and CEO of Grey Group Canada, who is leaving the Board of Directors after 10 years and Pierre Bernard, Partner, consulting and strategy at orangetango.